It’s our goal that every child has a positive experience at Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children. Our Child Life Program utilizes a variety of items — from craft supplies and toys to snacks and gift cards — to make that happen. To have a supply of these materials at hand, we welcome donations from the community. Please see our Wish List below for needed items. For specific music therapy items or instruments, please contact (321) 841-1479 to inquire what items are needed.
Child Life Program Wish List
We ask that all items be new, unwrapped and in their original packaging. To inquire about delivery arrangements or if you have questions, please contact:
Department of Community Engagement
Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies, MP #309
92 W. Miller St., Orlando, FL 32806
Phone: (321) 841-1479
- 9-inch x 12-inch blank canvases, painting supplies such as paint brushes, watercolor paint
- Neon colored acrylic paints and Crayola Window Crayons
- 4-pack Crayola crayons, 8-pack thin markers, packs of colored pencils, child and adult coloring Books
- Small craft sets: beading kits, bracelet kits, model car or planes, weaving, etc.
- Play-Doh and Play-Doh Kits, Model Magic, Elmer’s Glue
- Stickers, temporary tattoos
- Mini chalk boards, chalk
- Science project kits for teens
Toys and Games
- Infant items such as rattles, music-related items, light up toys, etc.
- UNO and regular playing cards, Connect 4, Monopoly, Sorry!, Jenga, and other board games
- Puzzles: 10-150 pieces only
- Bboard books, books for infants, toddlers and teens
- Small and large Lego kits, Duplo Blocks<
- Large interactive figurines (light-up and make noise): Ninja Turtles, Transformers, Spiderman, Batman, Captain America, Superman, Iron Man, Toy Story, etc.
- Small figurines: land/water animals, Paw Patrol, Pepa Pig, Disney characters, My Little Pony, dollhouse people, trains, planes, cars, current popular action figures, Little People playsets and figurines (No green army men please.)
- Hot Wheels race cars and racetracks, moving train sets
- Individual snack packs: potato chips, cookies, trail mix, pretzels, fruit snacks, Rice Crispy Treats, Capri Suns, Easy Mac and Cheese, GoldFish, popcorn
- College or local sports memorabilia (travel cups, caps, etc.): UCF, UF, FSU, UM, Solar Bears, Orlando City Soccer
- Current Popular Movies, G-PG13 Rated
- CD Players, Blank CD’s, CD cases, headphones
- $10 Gift Cards: Walmart, Publix, Dollar Store, Starbucks, I-Tunes, Taco Bell, Arby’s, Panera, Jimmy Johns, Subway, Dunkin' Donuts, Chick-fil-A, McDonald’s, GameStop, Bath and Body Works,
- Dairy Queen, Target, Michael’s, JoAnn Crafts and Dollar Store
- Magazine Subscriptions: American Girl Doll, ESPN Sports, People, Us Weekly, Teen Vogue, Seventeen, Motorcycle, Cosmo Girl (sent to the hospital address below so that we can place in the teen lounge)
- Beanie hats and baseball caps for ages 1-18
- Twin Sized Bed Sheets: Disney, Animals, appropriate for ages 1-18