Quick Scheduling with a Pediatric Endocrinologist
Enjoy comprehensive service and award-winning healthcare. Submit an appointment request today, and we will follow up with you to confirm a time that works for you and your family.
Growing Into a Healthier You
Whether it’s influencing your heartbeat, how your body converts calories into energy or the growth of your body’s tissues and bones, the endocrine system is important. For children, having an endocrine system in good shape is vital for future development. If your child is facing pediatric diabetes, a growth disorder or any other condition related to hormones and the endocrine glands that produce them, you can count on the expert pediatric endocrinologists at Arnold Palmer Hospital to help.
Here, you and your child will work with our multidisciplinary team of physicians, certified diabetes educators and a dietitian for comprehensive evaluation, treatment and management of pediatric diabetes and other endocrine system disorders. Our board-certified doctors have collectively worked with the children of Central Florida and beyond for over 50 years and are active members of the Pediatric Endocrine Society.
When you visit Arnold Palmer Hospital, know that your child will receive care from physicians experienced in treating a wide range of conditions, including:
- Adrenal disease, including congenital adrenal hyperplasia
- Diabetes, types 1 and 2 and maturity onset diabetes of the young (MODY)
- Disorders of sex development
- Growth disorders, including short stature
- Hypopituitarism and diabetes insipidus
- Obesity, insulin resistance and dyslipidemia
- Ovarian and testicular dysfunction
- Pubertal disorders (early or delayed)
- Specific genetic disorders including Turner syndrome and Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Thyroid disease (underactive or overactive)
- Vitamin D, calcium and metabolic bone disorders, including rickets
Management of Pediatric Diabetes
Your child can find individualized type 1 diabetes management with the Pediatric Diabetes program at Arnold Palmer Hospital. You and your child will work with the diabetes management team using the latest diabetes technology, including insulin pumps and continuous glucose monitoring. Our staff members are highly trained on the needs of children with diabetes and provide support for your whole family.
Care You Can Trust
Your child’s growth and development depends heavily on their hormones and the glands that produce them. So when conditions related to the endocrine system appear, finding treatment and management for the condition is important for your child’s ongoing health. Physicians at Arnold Palmer Hospital can help your child continue to live a happy and healthy life with pediatric endocrinology services suited to your child’s individual needs.
The expert pediatric endocrinologists you’ll work with at Arnold Palmer Hospital are skilled in treating conditions such as:
- Adrenal hormone excess (Cushing’s syndrome)
- Adrenal hormone insufficiency
- Bone mineral defects (rickets, osteopenia, osteoporosis, osteogenesis imperfecta (brittle bone disease))
- Calcium, vitamin D and parathyroid disorders
- Diabetes insipidus
- Diabetes mellitus
- Disorders of lipid metabolism
- Disorders of menses
- Disorders of puberty (premature/delayed)
- Disorders of sexual differentiation
- Dysmetabolic syndrome
- Growth disorders
- Hypoglycemia/ Hyperglycemia
- Thyroid disorders
- Turner’s syndrome
Whether your child needs diagnosis, treatment or management support, the pediatric endocrinologists at Arnold Palmer Hospital can provide your family with the services you need. Contact the Endocrinology and Diabetes Center today to learn more about the pediatric endocrinology and pediatric diabetes services we offer.
For more information about the Arnold Palmer Hospital Endocrinology and Diabetes Center, or to make an appointment, please call (321) 841-3303.
Submit a Physician Referral
Please download our form to submit a physician referral to our practice. Fax completed forms to 321.841.3305.Referral