Quick Scheduling with a Pediatric Urologist
Enjoy award-winning healthcare. Submit an appointment request today, and our staff will follow up with you shortly to confirm a time that works for you and your family.
Urological Care Tailored to Your Child
As your child grows and develops, so should their care. And when it comes to conditions affecting the kidneys, ureter, bladder, urethra, penis and testes, it’s important you’re comfortable and confident in the approach recommended for your child. That’s why our pediatric urologists work together with parents and child to address reproductive system and urinary tract concerns, and are committed to providing the least invasive treatments available.
When you choose Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children, you have the reassurance of knowing all of our pediatric urologists are board certified in urology and have additional subspecialty fellowships and certification in the discipline. Along with your expert team of physicians, nurses and care providers, we’ll take the time to answer all your questions and provide sensitive, compassionate care for your child.
Services We Offer
- Complete urologic assessment
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Pediatric gynecologic assessment
- Reconstructive surgery of urinary tract or genitalia
- Reviews of voiding studies, voiding cystourethrogram (VCUG or X-ray images of the urinary system), ultrasounds and other radiologic studies
Special Testing for Pediatric Urology Problems
We offer a full range of diagnostic techniques, including:
- Comprehensive urodynamic studies (tests that show how well the bladder and urethra are storing and releasing urine)
- Noninvasive urine flow studies (evaluation of the rate and volume of your child’s urine flow without the placement of a catheter)
- Ultrasound and endoscopy (using a tiny scope to see inside the urinary tract)
- Voiding cystourethrograms or VCUG (a “real-time” X-ray exam done with fluoroscopy performed as the bladder is emptying)
Get an in-depth look at our pediatric urology services. Learn more.