Quick Scheduling with a Pediatric Gastroenterologist
Enjoy comprehensive service and award-winning healthcare. Submit an appointment request today, and our staff will follow up with you shortly to confirm a time that works for you and your family.
Dedicated to Your Child's Health
If your child has symptoms of a digestive disorder, the specialists at the Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital Center for Digestive Health and Nutrition are here to help. Our skilled team provides personalized care for all types of pediatric digestive problems.
Whether your child has a simple, everyday issue such as constipation, or a more complex digestive issue, we provide care as quickly as possible—you can expect an appointment within a week, or even sooner if necessary.
We are committed to helping your child overcome digestive disorders and keeping them well for life.
Our Expert Staff
Your family deserves the highest level of care. Our entire team of physicians is board certified in pediatric gastroenterology and nutrition. In addition, two of our physicians are board certified in obesity care. Our experts get to know you and your child and include you in the decision-making process for your treatment plan.
You also have access to our pediatric registered dietitians, nurse practitioners, occupational therapists and speech therapists, as well as our psychologist, social worker and case manager. Each of these providers has extensive experience in treating children with digestive disorders and are dedicated to giving your child the best possible care while treating your family with dignity and respect.
Our Team Approach to Care
The most effective care happens when experts work together. Our multidisciplinary approach means your child benefits from highly trained specialists collaborating for the most effective results. Our gastroenterologist, dietitian, psychologist and other experts combine their skills to evaluate your child’s condition, provide an accurate diagnosis and design an individualized treatment plan for your child.
This exceptional care happens all in one place—no need for you to make separate appointments at different locations. And throughout your care with us, we consider your family to be part of our team. We’re always ready to listen to your concerns, answer your questions and keep you informed about all aspects of your child’s care.
Centers of Excellence
If needed, your child’s physician at the Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital Center for Digestive Health and Nutrition may refer you to one of our specialized centers. These centers bring together experts in conditions such as celiac disease, inflammatory bowel disease and feeding difficulties and more.
In many cases, our specialty clinics provide care for children that is not available at nearby centers. For example:
- Our Aerodigestive Center offers the only aerodigestive multidisciplinary program in Central Florida.
- Our Feeding Disorders Center is the first in Central Florida and one of the largest in the state.
- We have the only full-service Motility Center in the Southeast.
- Our Pediatric Hepatology Clinic is one of the only in Central Florida.
- We are proud to offer the most extensive Short Bowel Rehab Program in the Central Florida
Each of these centers provides comprehensive care, delivered by compassionate professionals who genuinely care about your child’s health. We’re here for your child and your family during treatment and beyond, to ensure the best possible recovery.
As medical technology advances, we stay at the forefront with the latest diagnostic and treatment procedures. We continue to be leaders in many areas of pediatric digestive health and nutrition, including:
- Participating in the Improve Care Now (ICN) Network, a national consortium that leads the effort to provide the best possible care for young patients with inflammatory bowel disease.
- Providing complete motility testing to assess the various function of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Having full-time pediatric dietitians to help with nutritional issues.
- Offering biofeedback treatment for constipation and defecation disorders.
- Providing access to new and innovative treatments through clinical trials.
- Being among only a few centers in the nation to collaboratively provide care to patients in-need of intestinal transplantation for intestinal failure.
Getting Kids Back to Being Kids
While we provide advanced care for each condition, we never forget that each child is an individual with his or her own needs and dreams. From minor problems to the most serious illnesses, we’re committed to getting your child back to the activities they love.
Our staff is always willing to accommodate the needs of your patients. Please feel free to contact us with requests, referrals or questions regarding appointments and consultations. To schedule an appointment, please call 321.843.KIDS (5437).