Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
Contact Us(321) 841-5530
Quick Scheduling with a Pediatric Gynecologist
Enjoy comprehensive service and award-winning healthcare. Submit an appointment request today, and we will follow up with you to confirm a time that works for you and your family.
Discover Comprehensive Gynecologic Care
Throughout childhood, bodies change and grow. And as a parent, no one knows what your child is experiencing better than you. But when you need extra guidance and support, the pediatric gynecological team is here for all your questions, concerns or simply to chat.
From common to complex pediatric gynecology needs, your family will receive expert, specialized care. You’ll find access to Central Florida’s only dedicated pediatric and adolescent gynecology specialty practice and work with our team of board-certified pediatric gynecologists. We also employ trained medical assistants and social workers to give your child the most comfortable experience possible.
Our clinic sees patients from newborns to age 18 and strives to offer teens an accepting environment that provides privacy and confidentiality as required by law. You can also find care 24/7 for pediatric and adolescent gynecological emergencies with Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children.
- Congenital abnormalities of the reproductive tract
- Contraceptive management for adolescent girls with complex medical conditions such as lupus, Crohn's disease, bleeding disorders and diabetes
- Contraceptive management, including long-acting, reversible contraception
- Heavy, irregular and painful menses
- Menstrual cycle control options for patients with special needs such as cerebral palsy, autism and Down syndrome
- Menstrual disorders in athletes
- Menstrual suppression
- Minimally invasive approach to surgical gynecological conditions
- Ovarian cysts, adnexal masses
- Pelvic pain
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Precocious puberty and delayed puberty
- Teenage acne
- Testing for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Vaginal discharge and other vulvovaginal concerns
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (321) 841-5530.