Quick Scheduling with a Pediatric Neurosurgeon
Enjoy comprehensive service and award-winning healthcare. Submit an appointment request today, and our staff will follow up with you shortly to confirm a time that works for you and your family.
Discover One of the Best in Central Florida
When your child needs neurosurgery, you want the best possible care. Arnold Palmer Hospital has been ranked as one of the Best Children’s Hospitals in Neurology and Neurosurgery by U.S. News & World Report. We’ve received recognition like this by earning the trust of parents like you. The Arnold Palmer Hospital Neuroscience Center of Excellence includes a neurosurgical team with over 40 years of experience performing surgery on children. We offer the largest group of pediatric neurosurgeons in Central Florida.
Our Pediatric Neurosurgery department provides advanced care for children of all ages, from birth through adulthood, and is the only practice in Central Florida with experience in fetal neurosurgery. We understand that an illness affects the entire family. That’s why our team provides education and counseling to prepare you and your loved ones for the whole process from diagnosis through recovery.
Pediatric Neurosurgery Services
The Pediatric Neurosurgery department at Arnold Palmer Hospital offers leading-edge surgical procedures, including the most advanced microsurgical options for all levels of neurosurgical cases. Our services range from minimally invasive surgery to the most complex procedures for the treatment of:
- Brain tumors
- Cerebrovascular diseases (AVMs, moyamoya disease, aneurysms)
- Congenital brain anomalies (hydrocephalus, syringomyelia)
- Craniofacial (abnormal head shape)
- Diseases of the spine (tumors, disc herniations, tethered cord, scoliosis)
- Fetal central nervous system (CNS) anomalies
- Movement disorders (epilepsy, spasticity)
- Peripheral nerve disorders (brachial plexus injuries, tumors, pain)
- Trauma and concussions (head, spine)
Multidisciplinary Pediatric Neuroscience Services
In addition to the Neuroscience Center’s services and programs, your family can have peace of mind knowing that Arnold Palmer Hospital is connected to a broader set of hospitals and clinics. As a patient of the only Level One Pediatric Emergency and Trauma Care Center in Central Florida, your child and family will have access to our:
- Craniofacial Clinic
- Craniosynostosis Clinic
- Neuro-Oncology Clinic
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Services
- Patient & Family Counseling in coordination with the Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Children
- Plagiocephaly-Helmet Clinic
- Spasticity Clinic
- Spina Bifida Clinic
Your Child’s Surgery
Call the Arnold Palmer Hospital Neuroscience Center of Excellence at 321.841.3050.
This facility offers families the EASE app
Keeping loved ones informed and at ease during surgery ... real-time, secure updates sent to your phone.