Quick Scheduling with a Pediatric Otolaryngologist
Enjoy comprehensive service and award-winning healthcare. Submit an appointment request today, and we will follow up with you to confirm a time that works for you and your family.
Performing Procedures Appropriate for Children
Pediatric Ear, Nose, and Throat Surgery, is a specialty dedicated to the care of disorders above the clavicles. We specialize in the care of pediatric patients focusing on disorders of the ear, nose, and throat.
When your child needs surgery, put your mind at ease by bringing them to an expert. Your child will be in safe hands with the pediatric ear, nose and throat surgeons at Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children, who are skilled at providing solutions for even our smallest patients.
Your child has access to a wide range of procedures at Orlando Health Arnold Palmer, including:
- Airway evaluation (laryngoscopy and bronchoscopy)
- Airway reconstruction (laryngotracheoplasty)
- Cochlear implantation
- Ear tubes
- Removal of foreign bodies of the ears, nose, throat and airway
- Removal of neck masses, tumors and vascular malformations
- Repair ear drums (tympanoplasty)
- Sinus surgery
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery
- Tonsillectomy/ adenoidectomy
- Vocal cord surgery