Quick Scheduling with a Pediatric Gastroenterologist
Enjoy comprehensive service and award-winning healthcare. Submit an appointment request today, and our staff will follow up with you shortly to confirm a time that works for you and your family.
Leading GI Care in Central Florida
When your child faces challenges involving the upper gastrointestinal (GI) tract and airway, they deserve the best care available. The Aerodigestive Center at Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children offers the only aerodigestive multidisciplinary program in Central Florida — and is dedicated to supporting and solving pediatric GI issues.
From evaluation to management, your child will benefit from an integrated team of experts, including GI and craniofacial physicians and surgeons, pulmonologists, speech therapists and total parenteral nutrition (TPN) specialists. We help our young patients with a variety of upper GI issues, but the most common referrals occur due to:
- Voice disorders and airway disorders
- Swallowing disorders
- Noisy breathing (stridor, stertor, recurrent or prolonged croup)
- Aspiration, including suspicion of microaspiration (chronic choking, gagging, cough)
- Chronic cough
- Gastroesophageal reflux with extraesophageal manifestations
- Velopharyngeal insufficiency (disorder resulting in the improper closing of the soft palate muscle in the mouth)
- Complex infant and childhood apnea
The Center for Digestive Health and Nutrition
For more information on the Aerodigestive Center, or to schedule an appointment with a specialist, please call (321) 841-3338.