Quick Scheduling with a Pediatric Gastroenterologist
Enjoy comprehensive service and award-winning healthcare. Submit an appointment request today, and our staff will follow up with you shortly to confirm a time that works for you and your family.
Comprehensive Pediatric Gastroenterology and GI Surgery Services
When your child’s digestive health is compromised, you want a pediatric gastroenterologist who will diagnose and manage their symptoms quickly and effectively. At Orlando Health, you have an award-winning team of healthcare professionals to evaluate, identify and treat your child’s gastrointestinal (GI), liver or nutritional disorder.
From the routine to the complex, families from Central Florida and beyond trust us for our:
- Outpatient and inpatient evaluation
- Nutritional education and services
- Enteral tube feeding management
- Home parenteral nutrition management
- Coordination and management of liver transplants in coordination with transplant centers nationwide
- Multidisciplinary disease clinic
- Comprehensive management of inflammatory bowel diseases
- Endoscopic procedures
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
- Colonoscopy and sigmoidoscopy
- Foreign body removal resulting from accidental swallowing
- Video capsule endoscopy
- Motility studies
- Esophageal manometry
- Anorectal manometry
- Esophageal pH probe evaluation
- Bravo™ telemetry
- Impedence monitoring to detect non-acid reflu
- Hydrogen breath testing
- Gastrostomy (PEG)
- Disaccharidase analysis/pancreatic stimulation testing
- H. pylori testing through endoscopy
- Liver biopsy
Need more information?
Expert multidisciplinary evaluation and management of gastroenterology, allergy and nutritionLearn More
We care for infants and children with Short Bowel Syndrome to maximize bowel function and improve quality of life.Learn More
Submit a Physician Referral
Please download our form to submit a physician referral to our practice. Fax completed forms to 321.841.2170.