* If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 immediately. *
Marnie B. Robinson, MD - Pediatric Anesthesiology
Talk to a Representative(321) 843-3627
Orlando Health Pediatric Anesthesia Consultants
Address: 92 W Miller St
Orlando, FL 32806
Marnie Robinson, MD
Marnie Robinson, MD, is a member of Orlando Health Pediatric Anesthesia Consultants, and provides quality anesthesia for patients at Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children. She is board certified in anesthesiology and pediatric anesthesiology.
Dr. Robinson earned her medical degree from Duke University Medical Center in Durham, North Carolina. Dr. Robinson completed a surgical internship and anesthesiology residency at Stanford University Hospital in California. In addition, Dr. Robinson has fellowship certification for both pediatric anesthesiology and pediatric cardiac anesthesiology from the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
Prior to joining Orlando Health Pediatric Anesthesiology Consultants, Dr. Robinson was on staff at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital as an assistant professor of anesthesiology and pediatrics, and would provide anesthesia for children requiring cardiac surgery, liver and renal transplants, as well as other surgical specialties. As director of the anesthesia for fetal surgery service during the development of the Fetal Care Center, Dr. Robinson was responsible for creating the protocols currently in use for fetal surgery anesthesia, as well as developing the team of anesthesia providers to care for both mothers and babies who require fetal surgery.
Dr. Robinson's professional contributions include case reports, book chapters and protocols in anesthesia literature. She is a member of the American Medical Association, the American Society of Anesthesiologists, the Society of Pediatric Anesthesiologists and the Florida Society of Anesthesiology.
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology - Pediatric Anes
Medical EducationDuke University
InternshipStanford University Hospital
ResidencyStanford University Hospital
FellowshipChildren's Hospital of Philadelphia
Orlando Health Pediatric Anesthesia Consultants - DowntownOrlando
92 W Miller St
Orlando, FL 32806 Phone: (321) 841-4607
This is a comprehensive list of insurances accepted at Orlando Health hospitals, outpatient services and physician groups. Be sure to contact your individual insurer to verify coverage. Not all providers accept the same insurance. If possible, check with your providers prior to your procedure or appointment to verify coverage.
- Baycare Health System (BAYFRONT ONLY)
- Beacon Health Options (South Seminole Behavioral Health)
- Beacon Health Strategies (South Seminole Behavioral Health)
- Beech Street Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage
- Blue Cross Blue Shield – Truli for Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - Blue Select
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - BlueOptions
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - Health Options - Blue Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - Preferred Patient Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - Simply Blue
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - my Blue
- CEGA Group Services International
- CIGNA Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Behavioral Health (South Seminole Behavioral Health)
- CIGNA Healthcare
- CIGNA Healthcare/CIGNA Disney/Great West
- Care Centrix
- CarePlus Medicare Advantage
- Carrum Health
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health (South Seminole Behavioral Health)
- Central Florida Orthopedic Association IPA
- Cigna HealthSpring Medicare Advantage
- Correct Care Solutions – Federal Correctional Complex Coleman
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry National Network
- HGR Construction, Inc.
- Health First Health Plans **Authorization Required – Limited/Tertiary Services Only**
- Health Systems International
- Heritage Summit Healthcare
- Humana Behavioral Health (South Seminole Behavioral Health)
- Humana Commercial/ChoiceCare PPO/ASC
- Humana Gold Health Plans Medicare Advantage
- Humana Medicaid Managed Medical Assistance
- Hygeia Insurance - International
- Occunet (Orlando City/Global Sports)
- Occunet Joint SJS
- Occunet VA CCN
- Orange County Corrections
- Orlando Health Network - OH Team Member Health Plan
- Oscar (Bayfront ONLY)
- PNS - Podiatry
- Pinellas County Health Plan (BAYFRONT ONLY)
- Pinellas County Sherriff's Office (BAYFRONT ONLY)
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Select Specialty (Services Agreement)
- Simply Florida Healthy Kids
- Simply Healthcare Clear Health Alliance Medicaid MMA Specialty Plan for HIV/AIDS
- Simply Healthcare FHK
- Simply Healthcare Medicaid MMA, Medicare Advantage, FHK
- Solis Health Plans Medicare Advantage
- Sunshine State Health Plan (Medicaid/Medicare)
- Surgery One IPA
- USA Managed Care Organization - USAMCO
- Ultimate Health Plans
- United BH (South Seminole Behavioral Health)
- United Healthcare Commercial
- United Healthcare International
- United Healthcare Medicare Advantage, Medicaid
- United Neighborhood Health Partnership – NHP (BAYFRONT ONLY)
Why do some Orlando Health physicians not have a patient experience rating?
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions, shown above, from our nationally-recognized Press-Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Orlando Health.
Ratings may not be present for certain physicians of Orlando Health Physician Group and Orlando Health Physician Associates because:
- The physician has not yet met the minimum number of 30 patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display.
- They may be a researcher or type of provider that does not see patients.
- They may practice in a specialty or office that has not yet implemented the specified surveys used for these ratings.