Quick Scheduling with a Pediatric Orthopedic Specialist
Enjoy comprehensive service and award-winning healthcare. Submit an appointment request today, and our staff will follow up with you shortly to confirm a time that works for you and your family.
Providing Comprehensive Surgical Options
Growing bodies require attentive orthopedic care. When injured, a child’s body may need orthopedic surgery to prevent long-term problems. From fractures to congenital disorders, our pediatric orthopedic surgeons will provide dedicated care and comprehensive treatment.
If your child requires orthopedic surgery, we will work with your family to develop the best care plan possible. Our group of fellowship trained, board-certified surgeons meet before each surgery to develop a collaborative treatment plan designed with your child’s condition and family in mind.
Services We Offer
The Center for Orthopedics at Arnold Palmer Hospital provides care for a wide range of conditions using innovative surgical techniques. Some of the services we offer include:
- Brace treatment for various disorders
- Clubfoot care
- Congenital deformity treatment
- Developmental hip dysplasia care
- Hand surgery
- Hip disorder care, including avascular necrosis
- Limb lengthening and reconstruction
- Musculoskeletal injuries and fracture care
- Neuromuscular disorders, including cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy and many others
- Scoliosis and spinal surgery
- Spina bifida care
- Sports medicine and injury care
- Treatment for benign lesions of the bone and soft tissues
- Trauma care
This facility offers families the EASE app
Keeping loved ones informed and at ease during surgery with real-time, secure updates sent to your phone. The EASE app allows family members to receive secure texts, photos and videos of their loved one’s progress during surgery, and to share those updates in real time with other family members or friends anywhere in the world.