The Central Florida area is a vibrant, thriving set of communities. But children and families in our neighborhoods still face challenges, such as child abuse, sexual trauma, developmental disabilities and lack of access to medical care. The Howard Phillips Center for Children & Families helps combat these obstacles by delivering children and family services to support and advocate for those at risk.
About The Howard Phillips Center for Children & Families
Help a Child. Heal a Family. Build a Community.
Every child deserves dignity and respect. From parents to community members, caregivers to friends, we all have a responsibility to ensure our youngest generation is advocated for and protected from child abuse, sexual trauma, developmental disabilities and a lack of access to medical care.
At The Howard Phillips Center for Children & Families, we provide children and families a support system and resources so they don’t have to face overwhelming challenges alone. Anyone who asks for help will receive it. We work with Child Protective Services and host the Children’s Advocacy Center, Teen Xpress, The Healing Tree and more. Learn more about each of these programs below.
Children and Family Services
- Child Protection Team – Safeguarding children from abuse and neglect
- Healthy Families Orange & Health Families Osceola – Supporting positive child development and growth in our local communities
- Orange County Children’s Advocacy Center – Helping heal and protect victims of the most serious child abuse cases
- Teen Xpress – Delivering healthcare at local high schools for uninsured and underinsured teens
- The Developmental Center for Infants & Children – Intervening in and strengthening families with a child at risk for developmental delays or disabilities
- Hearing Me – Empowering families with a deaf or hard of hearing child
- The Healing Tree – Serving children and families of child sexual abuse