- American Board of Pediatrics
Accepted Forms of Insurance
Please confirm information prior to appointment
- Aetna - Managed Choice
- Aetna - Open Choice PPO
- Aetna - QPOS
- Aetna - Select Choice
- AvMed - HMO
- AvMed - POS
- AvMed - PPO
- BeechStreet - PPO
- CEGA Group Services - International
- ChoiceCare Network
- Cigna - EPO
- Cigna - HMO
- Cigna - HMO Open Access
- Cigna - HMO-POS
- Cigna - Indemnity
- Cigna - Local Plus
- Cigna - Local Plus In
- Cigna - Network
- Cigna - Network Open Access
- Cigna - Network POS
- Cigna - Open Access Plus Plan
- Cigna - POS
- Cigna - POS Open Access
- Cigna - PPO
- Cigna - PPO Open Access
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry National Network - PPO
- Evolutions - EPO
- Evolutions - PPO
- First Health - PPO
- Florida Blue - Blue Choice
- Florida Blue - BlueOptions
- Florida Blue - BlueSelect
- Florida Blue - Capital Health
- Florida Blue - Health Options Blue
- Florida Blue - myBlue
- Florida Blue - Network Blue
- Florida Blue - Preferred Patient Ca
- Florida Blue - Traditional/PPS/PHS
- Florida Health Care Plans - HMO
- Great West Healthcare - HMO
- Great West Healthcare - OAP
- Great West Healthcare - PPO
- Great West Healthcare HMO Open Acc
- HealthChoice - PPO
- HealthChoice - Select
- HealthSmart - PPO
- Humana - HMO
- Humana - POS
- Humana - PPO
- MCM Maxcare - PPO
- MultiPlan - PPO
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Nexcaliber - PPO
- Private Healthcare Systems PHCS PPO
- Railroad Medicare
- Self Pay (No Insurance)
- Tricare - Extra
- Tricare - Prime
- Tricare - Standard
- Tricare - Tricare for Life
- UHC Neighborhood Health Plan
- United Healthcare - Choice
- United Healthcare - Choice Plus
- United Healthcare - Options
- United Healthcare - Oxford
- United Healthcare - POS
- United Healthcare - PPO
- United Healthcare - Select
- United Healthcare - Select Plus
- United Healthcare - UMR
- United Healthcare MedCaid HMO MPlus
Does this profile need to be updated?
If your physician or physician practice profile needs to be updated, please email [email protected] with specific details and instructions. Requested changes will be reviewed and approved by Medical Staff Services prior to publishing.
Find An Appointment
Talk to a RepresentativeDiscuss your options
Call Me BackWe will get in touch
Check online Availability
Talk to a Representative321.843.3627
* If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 immediately. *
Barbara Gans, MD, joined Orlando Health Physician Associates in 2015 and is board certified in pediatric medicine.
Dr. Gans earned her medical degree from the Creighton University School of Medicine. She completed her pediatric residency at the University of Florida College of Medicine.
Prior to joining Orlando Health, Dr. Gans spent years as a pediatrician with Pediatric Associates of Orlando. She has also served as chief resident of pediatrics at Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and has been recognized as one of Central Florida’s “Best Doctors” by Orlando Magazine.
Why do some Orlando Health physicians not have a patient experience rating?
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions, shown above, from our nationally-recognized Press-Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Orlando Health.
Ratings may not be present for certain physicians of Orlando Health Physician Group and Orlando Health Physician Associates because:
- The physician has not yet met the minimum number of 30 patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display.
- They may be a researcher or type of provider that does not see patients.
- They may practice in a specialty or office that has not yet implemented the specified surveys used for these ratings.