Address: 92 W. Miller St.
Orlando, FL 32806
Call: (321) 841-8588
Fax: (321) 841-8560
Shveta Gupta, MD, is a physician with The Haley Center for Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders at Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children. She is board certified in pediatrics and pediatric hematology and oncology.
Dr. Gupta received her medical degree with honors and distinction from All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi, India. She completed both an internship and residency in pediatrics at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, where she also completed a fellowship in hematology oncology. Her primary clinical interests include sickle cell disease as well as bleeding and clotting disorders, including hemophilia and von Willebrand disease. In addition, she pursued further training in transfusion medicine and coagulation disorders at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston where she acquired additional expertise in urgent hemotherapy and coagulation consultation in critically ill pediatric patients.
In 2016-2017, Dr. Gupta served as chair of the Hemostasis and Thrombosis Research Society Fellows Network. She is a member of the American Society of Hematology, the Hemostasis and Thrombosis Research Society, and the American Association of Blood Banks.
- American Board of Pediatrics - Hematology-Oncology
Medical EducationAll India Institute of Medical Sciences
ResidencyChildrens Hosptial of Los Angeles
FellowshipBaylor College of Medicine
Arnold Palmer Hospital Haley Center for Children’s Cancer and Blood Disorders
92 W. Miller St.
Orlando, FL 32806 Phone: (321) 841-8588
Arnold Palmer Hospital Haley Center for Children’s Cancer and Blood Disorders - Spring Lake
7243 Della Dr.
2nd Floor, Ste. G
Orlando, FL 32819 Phone: (321) 841-8588
This is a comprehensive list of insurances accepted at Orlando Health hospitals, outpatient services and physician groups. Be sure to contact your individual insurer to verify coverage. Not all providers accept the same insurance. If possible, check with your providers prior to your procedure or appointment to verify coverage.
- Accountable PPO
- Aetna Commercial
- Aetna Better Health
- Aetna Healthcare Exchange
- Aetna Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO
- Aetna Public & Labor
- Aetna Signature Administrators
- Aetna Whole Health
- Align Senior Care Medicare Advantage
- Assured Assistance International
- Ambetter from Sunshine Health Healthcare Exchange
- AmeriHealth Caritas Florida
- AvMed Health Plans
- AvMed Healthcare Exchange
- AvMed Medicare Advantage
- Beech Street Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue Medicare Advantage Plans HMO and PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - Health Options - Blue
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - BlueOptions
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - Blue Select
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - MyBlue
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - Simply Blue
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Truli for Health
- Carelon Behavioral Health (fka Beacon Health Options)
- CarePlus Medicare Advantage
- Cega Group Services International
- Centivo Health
- Cigna Healthcare Commercial (excluding SureFit)
- Cigna Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO
- Cigna Healthcare Exchange
- CorVel Workers Compensation
- Coventry Commercial
- Coventry Workers Compensation
Why do some Orlando Health physicians not have a patient experience rating?
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions, shown above, from our nationally-recognized Press-Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Orlando Health.
Ratings may not be present for certain physicians of Orlando Health Physician Group and Orlando Health Physician Associates because:
- The physician has not yet met the minimum number of 30 patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display.
- They may be a researcher or type of provider that does not see patients.
- They may practice in a specialty or office that has not yet implemented the specified surveys used for these ratings.