Resources for Patients of the Cystic Fibrosis Center at Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
If you are experiencing the following symptoms, please call us at 321.841.6351:
· A recent decrease in energy
· An increase in cough or wheezing
· An increase in sputum or a change in sputum color
· Chest pain or back pain, with or without coughing
· Fever, chills or sweats
· Missing school or work as a result of your symptoms
· New or increased blood in the sputum
· New or increased shortness of breath
· New or increased sinus pain, head congestion or headache
· Poor or lost appetite
· Weight loss
· If you have Cystic Fibrosis related diabetes, are you in worse control than usual?
Arnold Palmer Hospital Cystic Fibrosis Center YouTube Channel
Learn more about Cystic Fibrosis from the Arnold Palmer Hospital Cystic Fibrosis Center YouTube channel.