Join us for the second-annual Pediatric Neuro-Oncology Symposium hosted by Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children.
This symposium is ideal for pediatric oncologists, other pediatric subspecialists, pediatricians, advanced practice providers, allied health, and researchers who want to further their knowledge of the latest in pediatric neuro-oncology treatment.
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Date: Saturday, October 19, 2019
Location: Bay Hill Club & Lodge
9000 Bay Hill Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819
Pre-registration is encouraged.
At the end of the symposium, the learner will be able to:
- Discuss the history of pediatric neuro-oncology care.
- Incorporate evidence-based diagnostic and treatment strategies into his/her practice.
- Discuss the latest innovations in pediatric neuro-oncology care.
Continuing Education Credits
Physicians: This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.™
Cancellations must be in writing on or before October 10, 2019 for a full refund. There will be no refunds after October 10, 2019.
Cost to Attend
- Physicians & Research Faculty: $75
- Professionals (AT/PT/PA/ARNP/Allied Health): $50
- Students & Trainees: Complimentary (space is limited)
- Families: Complimentary