Quick Scheduling with a Pediatric Neurosurgeon
Enjoy comprehensive service and award-winning healthcare. Submit an appointment request today, and our staff will follow up with you shortly to confirm a time that works for you and your family.
Discover One of the Best in Central Florida
When your child needs neurosurgery, you want the best possible care. Arnold Palmer Hospital has been ranked as one of the Best Children’s Hospitals in Neurology and Neurosurgery by U.S. News & World Report. We’ve received recognition like this by earning the trust of parents like you. You can rely on a neurosurgical team with over 40 years of experience performing surgery on children.
Our skilled pediatric neurosurgery team provides advanced care for children of all ages, from birth through adulthood, all conveniently within Orlando Health’s hospital system. Our team understands that an illness affects the entire family; we’re available for counseling and education to prepare you and your loved ones for the whole process from diagnosis through recovery.
Services and Programs
The Pediatric Neurosurgery department at Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children offers leading-edge surgical procedures and surgical management of disorders, including:
- Brain tumors
- Cerebrovascular diseases (AVMs, moyamoya disease, aneurysms)
- Congenital brain anomalies (hydrocephalus, syringomyelia)
- Craniofacial (abnormal head shape)
- Diseases of the spine (tumors, disc herniations, tethered cord, scoliosis)
- Movement disorders (epilepsy, spasticity)
- Peripheral nerve disorders (brachial plexus injuries, tumors, pain)
- Trauma and concussions (head, spine)
Care for Every Circumstance
In addition to The Neuroscience Center’s services and programs, your family can have peace of mind knowing that Arnold Palmer Hospital is connected to a broader set of hospitals and clinics. As a patient of the only Level One Pediatric Emergency and Trauma Care Center in Central Florida, your child will have access to our:
- Craniofacial Clinic
- Craniosynostosis Clinic
- Neuro-Oncology Clinic
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Services
- Prenatal counseling in coordination with the Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Children
- Plagiocephaly-Helmet Clinic
- Spasticity Clinic
- Spina Bifida Clinic
Your Child’s Surgery
This facility offers families the EASE app
Keeping loved ones informed and at ease during surgery ... real-time, secure updates sent to your phone.