Looking for some useful health information? Wanting to receive support or get in shape? Arnold Palmer Hospital connects you and your family to a wide array of resources that inform, educate and support you in your daily life. From an online community to spiritual care, health tips to community events, access these helpful links whenever you need comprehensive tools and information.
- Arnold Palmer Hospital Online Community — Connect with families like yours by joining the conversation.
- Financial Resources — Simplify the stress of medical bills with this collection of guides, plans and FAQs.
- Graese Community Library — Search the extensive library of health information and resources.
- Health & Safety Tips for Kids — Get tips to help keep your kids continue growing strong.
- Healthy U Fitness Center — Access Orlando Health’s on-campus, full service gym and exercise center.
- Hospitality Homes — Discover convenient options for families who need accommodations for extended hospital stays.
- Illuminate Blog — Stay up-to-date with posts on a variety of health topics affecting kids.
- Pediatric Support Groups — Join one of the support systems for parents and children.
- Play It Forward — Find out about the sports safety and injury prevention program.
- Spiritual Care — Receive comfort through treatment and recovery from one of our chaplains.